Effective date: 2020-09-03
ScrollEngine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ScrollEngine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information
- • Name and job title
- • Contact information including email address
- • Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- • Location data for the delivery agent through the app
- • Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What other data we may collect :Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Uses of the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • Internal record keeping.
- • We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- • We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- • From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- • Usage of location data: The Scrollengine - Delivery Agent App needs the real-time background location so that the admin can track the delivery agent's real-time location.
Shares user data
This website and the Scrollengine - Delivery Agent app don’t share your data with any third-party companies or organizations. We are committed to protecting your data from third parties. That’s why it’s our strict policy never to sell or share your personal information to anyone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.